Individual Membership Types:
Member – for professionals just entering or currently practicing within the field of eating disorders or a related discipline.
Chapter Member – for professionals who enroll through their local chapter.
Student Member – for students enrolled in at least 6 semester hours or currently participating in an unpaid internship. Proof of enrollment must be submitted with application.
Retired Member – for professionals who have retired from the eating disorder field, or a related field, and are no longer practicing.
- Members receive discounted registration fees at the annual symposium.
- Members receive discounted core course registration fees.
- An opportunity to participate in a ceu program through ce-credits online by reviewing iaedp webinars.
- A listing in our online referral and membership directory.
- Discounted liability Insurance.
For even MORE benefits, Check out our Membershare page!
iaedp is an excellent forum for the exchange of ideas and information in our field. We offer many forums for our members including a searchable online database, list serve, blog featuring current eating disorder news items for discussion, committees and chapters, surveys, newsletters, and the annual symposium.
Membership is good for one year from date of registration or renewal. Membership fees are not pro-rated or eligible for refund.
Group Membership Levels:
Academic Memberships – for institutions of higher education that offer courses that are approved as core curriculum for iaedp certification. This membership level includes one individual membership.
Organizational Membership – for those organizations dedicated to and supportive of the iaedp mission. The benefits to the organizational member are:
Target Specific Market of professionals in the eating disorder field.
Your organization’s name listed in the membership directory (for one year).
Three complimentary memberships listed in the directory (for one year).
Free rental of iaedp’s membership mailing list (electronic format only) once a year for your state.
President’s Council Membership – This elite membership category is for those dedicated to and supportive of the iaedp mission. Their generosity enables iaedp to offer its member services at reasonable fees. Benefits include:
- A target specific market of professionals with practices that have a high percentage of eating disordered clients.
- Being part of an inclusive and dynamic organization which provides first-quality education and high- level training to an international, multidisciplinary group of various healthcare treatment providers and helping professions.
- “Stretching” budgeted marketing dollars by target specific marketing activities.
- Positive returns on marketing dollar investments.
Details on cost and other specifics of President’s Council membership should be addressed to Rebecca Albertini, Membership and Chapter Director. Call 800.800.8126, Extension 80 or email your questions to: email@example.com
Return to previous page